Need Your Lighting Installed?
Lighting and Interiors provide an installation service for light fittings purchased from one of our stores. We can install indoor and outdoor lighting.
We usually agree an installation price at time of purchase for indoor lighting. The indoor lighting installation service is a “like for like” installation service. This means that if you have a light fitting in your dining room, kitchen and hall, we will replace these fittings with the new fitting you bought and fit them in the same position. Please bear in mind that you need an earth (see notes) in your light wiring system. Failing this you need to buy one of our double insulated fittings.
For outdoor and Garden lighting installation we need to complete a survey and garden lighting consultation to assess the layout and wiring requirements. This Garden Lighting Consultation is €75.00 and can be booked here.
- We deliver and install the fittings you purchased on the date agreed.
- Installation is completed by our in-house electricians.
- Our professional installation team are fully qualified electricians and registered with Safe Electric.
- All packaging and old fittings are removed and recycled.
- All work is completed to a high standard and work area is left neat and tidy.
- All electrical work carried out complies with Government Regulations.
If your home was built or re-wired recently then the earth in your lighting circuit is probably installed. However if your house is older or re-wired over twenty years ago your lighting circuits may not be earthed. Our electricians are required by law to earth all light fittings or use double insulated light fittings where an earth is not available. To make this clear – we cannot install a light fitting without an earth unless it is double insulated.
To organise installation please talk to your customer service person when purchasing alternatively you can call us on 01 460 1052. You can also fill out the form below and we will call you back.